In 2008, 12 businesses made monetary or in-kind contributions to Lake Panorama National to support the construction of Spikes. In exchange, these businesses received a sponsorship sign on an LPN tee box. Several of these businesses have maintained their sponsorship ever since.
The LPN now is working to secure sponsors on each of the 18 holes. Donor signs are made of granite, and words such as unwavering and steadfast define granite. Thus, members of the Granite Club are recognized as unwavering, steadfast LPN supporters.
Annual sponsorships are $500. New sponsors also are asked to pay the cost of the sign, which is $250. All money raised is used for improvements at Lake Panorama National.
Granite Club members will receive a free foursome of golf, including carts, when they purchase or renew their annual membership. Club members also are recognized on this website, in the LPN Weekly e-newsletter, and in an email to all LPN members, encouraging them to support these local businesses that support the LPN.
LPN 2017 GRANITE CLUB MEMBERS
- R&K Bristle Farms
- Beer Can Alley
- Panora Telco
- Panora State Bank
- Guthrie County State Bank/Lake Panorama Realty/GCSB Investment Center
- Hawley Insurance - 712-790-5129
- Exterior Sheet Metal - 515-986-4366
- Bryton Insurance
- Total Financial Solutions - 641-755-2075
- Martin Bros. Distributing Co., Inc.
- Jensen Sanitation - 641-757-0893
- Robert Carr Insurance Agency State Farm - 641-332-2263
- Tometich Engineering
- Clover Ridge Interval Owners